Saturday, October 28, 2017

Southern Charm and Horses

Inspired from another photographer, this teenager wanted to capture her equestrian connection. 

Manny and J. 

Mom and daughter walk horses down the lane on a easy-going Georgia Sunday evening. 

This was one of my absolute favorite shots that evening. 

Manny and J. with a great connection.

J. with a relaxed pose. 

J. posing next to the fence posts for this picture. 

J. continued to smile, even when it was about to rain. 

That fence seemed to go on forever! It looked wonderful against the changing trees. 

This oak tree is slowly rotting out from the inside. It provided the perfect back drop and leaning prop. 

I redid this picture after including it in the sneak peak post that I do for those I am working with. I am much more proud of the skin and lighting touch ups that were completed prior to this picture being published to the web. 

This picture of J. turned out and it amazed me. The lighting in the sky was cloudy and past 7 P.M. The color in this photo turned out. By accident, J's mom took a picture of her on her cell phone while I was snapping a final picture at the same time. Little did she realize that it really provided a great extra light to capture the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment