Saturday, November 11, 2017

Captured Mommy/Daughter Time - Thanks Map Photography




The railroad tracks curve around at the end of this opening in the trees. I captured this right before we left for lunch.


My sister came into town this week. I rarely get to spend time with my sister since we live in two different states. She and I and my daughter had the opportunity to spend Saturday together going antiquing and having lunch in a local downtown diner. Before leaving, I grabbed my camera so we could capture some of the colors of the fall leaves. The weather was about 47 degrees and we had to wear jackets. However, I knew we were going to be driving past this lovely little area where there are train tracks that lead to a curve in the trees. I wasn't able to capture pictures the last time I drove through, but today was different. After we hit up Vintage Antiques in Monroe, we stopped to capture these pics. My sister took the pictures of my daughter and me together on the train tracks and I came home and edited them. I am extremely thrilled with the outcome in Lightroom and in Photoshop. I used the Lemon and Lace Presets again.


I used Lightroom and Photoshop to edit these. Copyright - Regina Renfro Photography


I used Lightroom and Photoshop to edit these. Copyright - Regina Renfro Photography

I am so excited about how these pictures turned out. I have always wanted black and white pictures of my loved ones and myself. 

I used Lightroom and Photoshop to edit these. Copyright - Regina Renfro Photography

I used Lightroom and Photoshop to edit these. Copyright - Regina Renfro Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment