Sunday, October 1, 2017

Family Photography - Capturing Three Generations and Early Fall


My friend and I had been talking since May about us taking pictures. I had taken pictures with her before of her Father's 60th Birthday Celebration two years ago and her Baby Shower (which I still owe her edited pics of those...ahem). For this shoot, there were specific details that she wanted to work out and and she wanted to make sure that things were just right on her end. We had to postpone the shoot due to the amount we had going on within our own schedules.

I was excited to get to work with her and her family because we have known each other almost a decade! I hope you are as excited as I was when I reviewed the pictures. There were so many pictures that I captured, but only selected my absolute favorites. I am still editing some at the time this is posted.

- Regina  

Copyright by Regina Renfro Photography

Copyright by Regina Renfro Photography

Copyright by Regina Renfro Photography

Copyright by Regina Renfro Photography

Copyright by Regina Renfro Photography



Copyright by Regina Renfro Photography


Copyright by Regina Renfro Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment