Sunday, October 1, 2017

Adventures in Photography

I am incredibly sure that the time I have spent away from blogging this past year has been spent doing more of the things that I love to do and more so things I have to do, like focusing on work and home.

Since last December, I started to explore more photography aspects in Lightroom and Photoshop when I took pictures of one of my closest friend's baby. Since the summer, I have started to take more pictures on the weekends of friends, family, and co-workers.  During this time, I began working on composition, capturing the purity of the moment, exploring editing skills within Photoshop and Lightroom to focus on the final presentation of my work.

In some of the next blogs, I am displaying some of my absolute favorites.

There will also be a section of my farm scene photography from when I lived in Florida and took them as a young adult to remember what aspects shaped my childhood.

While I could share photography quotes forever, I think this one sums up my personal perspective right now in my Adventures in Photography:


“Taking an image, freezing a moment, reveals how rich reality truly is."  Anonymous
(Located at Petapixel.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment