Sunday, October 1, 2017

Family Photography - Capturing the End of Summer with Joyful Family

This picture was edited by using Lightroom and Photoshop. It is by far one of my absolute favorites ever!
One of my first experiences practicing was with one of my co-workers and her beautiful family. I loved how her pictures turned out. It took a while to capture the smiles and to have everyone looking at the camera. There were a few bloopers (which they have copies) where someone in the family may have been trying to encourage the two year old to look at me. Still, the morning was beautiful and the outcome of the pictures were great.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them. 

- Regina 

Copyright Regina Renfro Photography

Copyright Regina Renfro Photography


Copyright Regina Renfro Photography


Copyright Regina Renfro Photography


Copyright Regina Renfro Photography


Copyright Regina Renfro Photography


Copyright Regina Renfro Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment